Lyon rubbish ‘false’ claims Nabil Fekir is set to sign for Liverpool

Nabil Fekir Liverpool Lyon transfer news

Nabil Fekir Liverpool Lyon transfer news

How Liverpool could line up next seasonHow Liverpool could line up next season if they sign their top targets.

Nabil Fekir reportedly had a medical with Liverpool on Thursday night, but with Lyon having denied claims a deal is done, Reds fans are confused over what is happening.

Numerous forwards have been linked with a move to Anfield, but reports of an agreement with Lyon for the transfer of Fekir began to intensify on Thursday, with some even suggesting an announcement was expected within 24 hours.

"The information on the transfer of Nabil Faulkner is false".

PM Modi: Unite in fight against plastic pollution
Islamabad-Oxfam in Pakistan and its partner Indus Consortium launched a campaign to tackle plastic pollution in Pakistan. The report , with its release timed for U.N.

Klopp is looking to finally fill the void left behind by Philippe Coutinho following his move to Barcelona in January and Fekir caught the eye after providing 23 goals and 8 assists last season.

The 24-year-old midfielder has agreed personal terms and has undergone a medical at France's Clairefontaine training facilities while on worldwide duty.

Liverpool transfer sagas have become nearly infamous over the last few years and the proposed move for Fekir is starting to follow a similar path, which will be a worry for all Reds fans.

In this period of transfers where the slightest rumour is often presented as a reality, Olympique Lyonnais recalls that only the information disseminated by the club on its website is authentic.

Crude oil eases on record USA production, OPEC supply hopes
It's tough to stay positive on crude when the world's three oil superpowers are likely to increase production. Net U.S. crude imports fell last week by 959,000 bpd as exports jumped 431,000 bpd to 2.2 million bpd.

As of 10am, the latest report is from the Guardian's Andy Hunter, who says the player is due to undergo a medical and sign terms on Friday.

Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas told AFP in a statement that "no deal has been done, and certainly not at the price" of 70 million euro (Rs 558 crore) given by the French sports newspaper L'Equipe.

Lyon released the following statement on Friday morning through their official social media channels.

Syrian government seeks to recapture southwest, foreign minister says
The rocket attacks have continued for two months while Israel has reportedly launched strikes on Iranian positions in Syria. The cease-fire means the Syrian rebels have continued to control an area along the Golan and Jordan's border.

Recommended News

We are pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.